- 4th Headquarters - Ground
- 334 - Ground
- 335 - Ground
- 336 - Ground
- 438th Air Service Group >
33rd Service Group
- 33rd Service Group Detachment A Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- 45th Service Squadron
- 24th Station Complement Squadron
- 1770th OS&M Company
- 1126th Quartermaster Company
- 2119th Engineer Fire Fighting Platoon
- 1030th Signal Company
- 1063rd Military Police Company
- 30th Postal Regulating Section/128th Army Postal Unit / 18th Weather Squadron
- The A4FG
- Contact Us
Over the next couple of months we are going to work on expanding the various photo sections on the site. We just uploaded a new gallery in the Personnel section (Images>Personnel). Keep checking back for more additions.
Just sent the May Eagle Eye off to the printers, so it's time to get back to business. A4FG members can view it online here beginning 20 May.
Getting back to the site, I'm starting off slowly - uploading 9 new a/c photos (3 for each squadron) in the Image section. (Images>Aircraft)
This month the Association of the 4th Fighter Group is celebrating the 45th Anniversary of its founding. There will be stories and photos in the Eagle Eye from the A4FG's history throughout the year, so members stay tuned! We're also only two issues away from completing the Eagle Eye archive (1969-2013).
Lastly - we'd like to wish a Happy 95th Birthday to 334's Willard Gillette, a veteran of Operation FRANTIC II, the Russian Shuttle do.
Tim McCann is the editor of The Eagle Eye, the quarterly newsletter of the A4FG.